Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Taiyo Yuden Archival Which Are Better? Taiyo Yuden Or Verbatim Archival Gold?

Which are better? Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim Archival Gold? - taiyo yuden archival

I burnt my wedding videos to customers Verbatim Ultralife Gold Archival DVD-R, but I learned recently about the TDK discs and decided to give them a chance, so I just placed an order a spindle 100 (as small Didin "PKS t) TY Premium Silver Thermal Lacquer DVD-R.
My concern is the scratch resistance of these courses of TY Verbatim. In the past, before my Verbatim's customers complained that the media are with other media, striped, and now I'm scared that Texas Co Ltd may not be as good ... But I find you more information. The questionnaire assessing the quality of the DVD, but are generally excellent.

Premium TDK discs are not very resistant to scratches?
Verbatim or should have ordered?

No comments:

Post a Comment